Feb 19, 2012

stuck on the way home

Somebody chose to die on the railway around this time midnight, trains all stopped then now I am at manga kissa (all night internet lounge) waiting for the first train in the morning, this is bad enough but the worse thing is my iphone is sleeping out of buttery and I don't have the charger.
Good thing is my Aslan is now at my parents' so I don't leave him alone all night.

City life...
and that is my choise...

City life is like people go jump in front of moving trains to get killed and handreds of people will be affected by that.
City life is like when you are thrown off by train at midnight you can find somewhere to spend a night less than 1000yen(actually it was 990yen and that's it)in a minute, right in front of the station.

No comments:

Post a Comment